24 juni 2012

Ken gästbloggar.

Midsummer was a blast! 

Started with shots of schnapps for breakfast chased down with Carlsberg and a smörgås. By 12 I was lit; and then the rest of the family arrived. I think it was a great day with the family.? A lot of it is a little hazy and by 4 pm I had to take a nap..

6 pm we fired up the grill, pulled out the badminton rackets and kubb. I pulled out the Macbook and put on the most eclectic assortment of music two continents could provide

All in all it was an amazing day and we will definitely have to carry on this tradition when we get to the States! 
(Can you imagine a bunch of drunk Americans frog hopping around a Maypole???)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Haha! I want pictures of that when it happens!=) /Jenny

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh my, sounds like a nice tradition to bring to America :) Welcome to Sweden :)

    SvaraRadera

Skriv gärna några rader! :)